Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Treasuries times two

Today was another snow day, but I kicked into gear today and decided that I would get things done. And done is what they have gotten! Err....I mean....and I have gotten things done. I have organized both of the kiddos rooms, and trust me cleaning out from under my son's bed was no easy task. I'm pretty sure he had half of his toys under there along with a cup, two bowls, and a plethora of clothes (so that's where that pair of pants went!). I also started cleaning/organizing the storage room and laundry room. Both desperately needed it! All of this is part of one of my resolutions this year to get organized. (If you wanna see more on that you can check out my family blog).

I also got started on two projects....a cute custom pillow in new a new fabric pattern (so excited about this one) and a project for myself for "Sew Something New" Friday! Pictures for both are coming soon!!

Today I also had the awesome privilege of being featured in not one but TWO treasuries on Etsy! For those who don't know....a treasury is a collection of work featured on Etsy. The collection of items is from a variety of artists and is chosen and arranged by another Etsian. The first treasury I was in was created by triplegoddess, and is titled "Abra Cazebra". (Click on the treasury name to view it!). The second treasury was created by funvites and is titled "All About You". A big thank you to the two ladies who chose my pillows to be in their treasuries! You made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment