Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a new year!

Wow, my blog kinda got away from me right there at the end of 2010!

The Christmas season rocked with far more orders than last year, and I got caught up in all the hustle and bustle of getting Christmas presents out on time. It was tiring but fun, and I enjoyed every project I got to work on!

For Christmas, I ordered myself a little gift from an Etsy seller. I just sent off the fabric that I wanted to use for it...I already had the fabric in my stash and had been wanting to do something with it I just didn't know what! I'll share the seller and item with you when I get in in the mail....hopefully the beginning of next week.

My family celebrated Christmas and New Years with family and friends. We had a great time traveling and seeing people we hadn't seen in a while.

I'm particularly excited about 2011 and what's next. New beginnings are always so refreshing!

At the end of last year for the first time I made stockings and kindle covers. It was so much fun to figure out something new! For 2011 I'd love to sew something new once a month, and by "something new" I mean something I've never attempted before. I'm looking for a project for January, but haven't yet found what I want to do. I'll update you with what I decide!

If you have any ideas on what I should attempt next, please feel free to comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment