Saturday, January 15, 2011

Merry Christmas to me!

Remember the post where I told you I ordered a Christmas gift for myself? The ice storm helped to delay it from getting to our house, but I finally got it in! Check it out!!

It's a pin cushion caddy! It was made by fellow Etsian, StitchSprite.
(Click on her name to go to her shop)

I absolutely love it!! I have wanted a new pin cushion for a long time (something a bit cuter than my little red tomato). When I found this pin cushion, I just knew it was exactly what I was looking for....a cute place for my pins to live along with a home for my thread scissors, measuring tape, pens, etc. Seriously....I'm just in love with it. If you love it too, I highly recommend heading over to StitchSprite and finding one of your own. And if you don't see a pattern you like, you can always do what I did and place a custom order with her. I actually had this fabric in my stash and had wanted to do something with it, but just didn't know what. Again, I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment