Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Sweetness

I having been craving sweet things this summer. A couple weeks ago I started making my own chocolate milkshakes and fell in love. They are so simple!

~Chocolate Milkshakes ~
You need:
A blender
Ice cream (vanilla or chocolate)
Ice
Milk
Chocolate syrup
Directions:
~Put about 1 to 1 1/2 cups ice in the bottom of the blender.
~Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream. (I use vanilla)
~Pour in 3/4 cups of milk (more milk will make it thinner, less milk thicker)
~Finally add chocolate syrup (as much as you want)
~Blend until smooth
~Enjoy!

And a couple of other bloggers I follow have apparently been on their own summer sweetness adventure!

Like these homemade ice cream sandwiches by Grace Violet.

and these homemade popsicles over at Chez Beeper Baby.

Seriously. Yummy. Treats.

So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to some summer sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment