Monday, August 16, 2010

Re-designing

I am in the process of re-designing my baby shoes. I started making baby shoes after my daughter (my youngest) was already out of crib shoes and into walking shoes. Well, since I haven't had a baby of my own to test them on, I haven't been able to get a real handle on how they fit. Well, after trying a few pairs on some borrowed baby feet (the best part was I got to enjoy the sweet baby too), I decided to re-work my design..... All in the name of finding the most comfortable design for sweet baby feet!

So, unfortunately for now that means that I am going to be taking all of the baby shoes out of my shop.

I have plans to try the new design on some baby feet this weekend. :o) Hopefully the new design will be just what I'm looking for and I'll be able to do a blog post and some new listings next week!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new designs!! I have had the same problem with baby hats. It's always fun to ask "can I borrow your baby!" :<)

    ReplyDelete