Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why can't I make it?

My husband just loves these words.... "I think I could make that". One time I said it and he gave me "the look" and I said, "What? You don't think I can do it." And he said, "Oh, I most definitely think you can do it." LOL....I always have some sort of project going on, and I think if he was honest he would admit that he thinks I'm a wee bit obsessed with new projects. In fact, right now I can think of a large handful of things I'd like to try.....but here's the short list of what I might attempt in the near future...

~Make my own laundry soap
~Re-cover our dining room chairs
~Make a dollhouse (for Samantha) from materials I already have (cardboard, fabric, etc)
~Sew a skirt for myself
~Make a peg board to organize my thread (I NEED this!)
~Make a scripture memory box
~Re-cover two small ottomans
~Paint my sewing desk and add new hardware

Wow...my short list was longer than I expected. Ok, so I probably won't try all of those in the near future...But a girl's gotta start somewhere, right?


1 comment:

  1. My new motto is..."with Pinterest, anything is possible". LOL. You can find tutorials for ANYTHING on there!
    As you cross these things off your list, you'll have to post pics for us to see!

    ReplyDelete